Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 a.m on a winter morning...

Background: My last few FB status updates

... In case, any of you wake up in the small hours of the day and wonder what you can do, perhaps this blog could serve as a reference guide (?)...like a 'how-to-stay-sane-and-connected-to-the world-anytime-of-the-day..(err..actually)-night'

3:45 a.m
I have got my news updates about the WikiLeaks founder, the luckiest city in the world (when did they rob that status from Chennai?), all the iPhone knockouts and downloaded God Willing and the Creek don't rise. I so looooove this guy...no, I mean his music. And in the process of listening to his interview on Soundcheck Uncut I have learned a new word, that till a few minutes ago, didn't know existed:

'troubadour'...did you know?

4:30 a.m
A few notes on the guitar and I could hear my kids squirm in bed. Thereby project 'create music' abandoned immediately :( And that makes me regard  Ray LaMontagne even more!
and ...
confirms that all that I make with my guitar is noise :((  (some food for thought there!)

4:45 a.m
Thought of calling my friends in India, but that would add to the current noise in the household, which is, the sound of my fingers frantically typing in this space.

5:00 a.m
If you are also restricted by silent activities, then perhaps some yoga with the sound of silence? A great way to detox (mentally) and be charged to drive others mental the rest of the day?!? I just finished 10 rounds Surya namaskars (without Surya :) followed by Pranayama and Sudharshan Kriya....I feel all set to take the world by storm (only if day would break sooner than I can last)

5:30 a.m:
It has been great keeping company with the night watchers, street sweepers and flame keepers. I've downed, a liter of water (which I should have done last evening to expel the caffeine from my system, but I didn't and so I am here blogging)

(Why am I yawning now?)


Moral of the day/night:

1. If you are drinking coffee as a way of fighting sleep, go slow.
2. Its never a lonely planet on Facebook

Good Morning (to those in Germany and other geographies to the west of Germany)

Much Love,

Yours  Nocturnally,
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

STATSCOUNTER STATSCOUNTER